Thursday, November 20, 2008

EBAY TIP: Fast Cash for Christmas

This is for those of you that know how to sell on Ebay.

If you need to make some quick money for the upcoming holiday season try the "buy-it-now" feature. I just recently did this and made a $100 fast!

Here's how to make sure your item sells:

1) Research how much your item has been selling on Ebay.

2) Take about 20% off what you should get and make that your "buy-it-now" offer.

3) Do a three day auction starting on Thursday.

Wha-la! Money deposited in your Paypal account!

I recently used this technique with 13 softcover Franklin the Turtle books by Paulette Bourgeois & Brenda Clark. I found the books at a local thrift store. I paid 25 cents for each one and sold them for a "buy-it-now" price of $24.99.

Cha-Ching!

My researched showed that with an auction-style listing I could of probably got closer to $30 - $35. However, since I lowered the price I sold my auction quickly and still made a nice return on my investment.

You can see my listing while it's still in Ebay's database here.

Don't forget to leave a comment, if you would like a 50% off discount on my new ebook coming out soon about how to sell children's books on Ebay.

No comments: