Tuesday, March 16, 2010

THE BREAD AND BUTTER OF MY SALES

I recently listed 3 things and made a quick $198.98.  All of them were Buy-It-Now and 3-day listings.  I have a sewing machine I want to pay off before interest starts, so that is why I did it this way.

These listings are the type I do over and over and over again to make money.  I wrote an ebook about this.  You can download the ebook by clicking here.   I have the ebook on CD and will send it to you for just $7. Just contact me via a comment and I'll send you a link where you can pay via Paypal.

Listings:

- Children's Picture Books

- Dr. Seuss Books

- Berenstain Bear Books


NOTE:  I usually make the buyer pay for shipping, but I really wanted to flip these fast.  And, since my cost to buy these books was soooo low, I still made a very nice profit.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

So this was a 'buy it now'? I have some pickle books to sell, any tips?
I like your ads as they are clutter free and thorough!

Lynn Urback said...

Yes, I may have made more listing them as auctions, but I bought a sewing machine with 0% interest and wanted to pay it off quickly. What I got for those listing was totally fair based on my records from past sales. (I keep a spreadsheet of all my listings every year.)

Pickle books sell best when you have the complete set. If you can wait and complete the set, I would. If you have 10+ you might consider listing them as an auction. I'm sure ebay sellers out there that need to complete their collection would bid on them.