Monday, September 17, 2007

SELLING LP's ON EBAY

As I last wrote, the lot of seven Jimmy Buffett albums brought in a good chunk of change. Awesome! However, I promised to write again and tell you how all of the LP's did in the world of Ebay auctions. Instead of me describing each one, you can view them by clicking on the link.

19 Vintage Rock LP Collection - $51.00

12 Classic Rock LP Collection - $12.50

15 Classic Rock LP Collection - $20.50

10 Reggae LP Collection - $31.50

16 Classic Folk Rock LP Collection - $2.47

So, there you have it! Those old albums (NOT including Jimmy Buffett) brought in $117.97! Ka-Ching! If you add the Jimmy Buffett ablums, then it's a grand total of $200.50! Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching!

Unfortunately, I have no idea why some of the groups sold for so much. If you know, please tell me.

Rock on!

No comments: